Ylang – Ylang, Calendula Foot Soak
Ylang Ylang essential oil is used widely in aromatherapy for its calming effect on the mind and it can be used to treat depression. It has been proven to have the ability to lower blood pressure of people who suffer from hypertension. The relaxing qualities of this oil can also reduce stress levels. It’s high in anti-fungal properties and used to treat fungal infections. Dried petals of calendula in this foot soak is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin.
Net Weight : 250gms
Refill packs available for Rs. 290/-
₹290.00 – ₹390.00
Leave your wonderful reviews and valuable feedback here
- Sprinkle handful of foot soak in warm water tub and mix.
- Immerse feet for about 15 minutes and enjoy to your heart’s desire.
- To remove dead skin cells and make your feet more soft, continue with our thuyaa’s foot scrub
- To lock in the moisture provided by these two products end it with thuyaa’s foot cream that does just that job for you!
- You will have to use the foot soak for at least 3 times a week. To get the full effect initially, later you can cut it to a couple of times a week as needed.